List Of Intitle I Catcher Console Web Monitor Attention All RHH Regs! (please Read)?

Attention all RHH Regs! (please read)? - list of intitle i catcher console web monitor

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index ...
through instant messaging and roaming issues i ho Rap & Hip-section to a list of the top 20 rappers and see how I like to read lists I
1. Lil Wayne
2. Jay Z
3. Kanye West
4. Eminem
5. Nas
6. Missy Elliott
7. Big Boi
8. Snoop Dogg
9. Fabolous
10. Bone Thugs N Harmony
11. 50 Cent
12. The Game
13. DMX
14. Ice Cube
15. Young Jeezy
16. Rick Ross
17. Ja Rule
18. Jim Jones
19. Hurricane Chris
20. Soulja Boy

and the list and give each body is entitled to theyre own opion and I think dat is the worst list ever, but no outrage at Wat wanted to say
"I do not understand, Big Boi Andre 3000, because it is much better. I thought of adding T-Pain, who was nearby, but there was no place for them. Lupe Fiasco is a rapper not a good thing to represent his rhymes nothing and wouldnt even a Top 50 List "
I am a big fan of Lupe
wat u think about dis?

0 comments:

Post a Comment