Low Profile Car Ramps Want To Do My Own Car Oil Changes - Low Profile Portable Ramps ?

Want to do my own car oil changes - low profile portable ramps ? - low profile car ramps

I do my own oil changes for my car and family car. Tired of being dragged over 200 books in the service of the thieves. (Dealer)

I look forward very much interested in trying, in a car to work that raised by a jack + axlestands. Your pain and put a lot of time in this car like that.

My car is a VW Golf VW 2002 and a few others in the family, the ramps would buy http://www.toolmix.com/browse/product.as ... but my brother told me that are probably insufficient when the front end of the Gulf is low, and he would try to defend the scratching ramp and pushed forward as an attempt to climb the vehicle available to power.

Bit of a long shot, but everyone knows where ramps suitable source of low-profile cars? (Price is not astronomical)

U.S. ramps Rhino Side That sounds good, but you see, and can not find an active source in the United Kingdom.
http://www.autobarn.net/usm11905.html

6 comments:

Andy W said...

I was at the same place a while ago, but my problem was a little harder. I had a car that much on the ground, and Big 8 "tires, but also the house that lived on a private road into a lake, and it was not paved. So I looked on the year for a large number of ramps be enough to land the tires, low enough room to clear my bumper, and had a widebase wouldnt sink into the gravel.
So I came with a decision of mine. I went to the lumber yard and bought 6x6 treated wood, some galvanized screws / bolts, washers, and some cedar (curl custom). I borrowed a chain saw friends and cut wood to 4 'long Peices I shot up two, and cut at an angle to my .... clearly i bumper corners and cut stagared in the corner and my tires grab something.
$ 30 later, I have a series of ramps that are 12 "wide, has a broad base, the sink in the habit of gravel or soft and forming an angle of custom bumpers.
The only one proposal

john said...

You can not improve an inspection pit. I have in my garage. Diy car in front, relatively safe and easy.

john said...

You can not improve an inspection pit. I have in my garage. Diy car in front, relatively safe and easy.

john said...

You can not improve an inspection pit. I have in my garage. Diy car in front, relatively safe and easy.

witherin... said...

I can only extend whhat sutable boards and a car in shape!

Butch46 said...

You can tell where they do not think theres any difference to buy the ramps, I've changed my own age, and save you money and you know what you put in your engine.

Post a Comment