Dry Cough For My Five Month Old I Have Been Sick For 5 Days!!!!?

I have been sick for 5 days!!!!? - dry cough for my five month old

I attended the emergency care, where I tested for sore throat and flu, and both were negative. 2 days after the emergency room with severe headache. I insisted on a scan, everything was in order and that viccodin and prescribed me an anti-nausea. I have anti-nausea per day until he was gone. Viccodin not fill the perscription because it makes me sick. and is now 2 days later. My great variety of symptoms including severe headaches beating, dizziness, runny nose, stuffy nose, cough, sore throat, shakeyness, my heart pounding and I felt soo sick, the whole five days, but really not thrown, only dry retching. I'm dehydrated, I drink lots of water, juice and sports drinks and were able to eat crackers, toast, and soup. My mother saw my baby for 17 months in all this time, but I have to go back now, I hope not, send it to him. I sprayed Clorox any surface, anywhere.

2 comments:

jackie_j... said...

My daughter has the same thing and made more than 2 weeks and this is not simply better. It can be today for a Catscan cavaty breast cancer and a brain scan. Doctors suspect that you have touched a cavaty chest. You can go to an ENT to see if there is something that other doctors are not available.

akqri said...

I had what appears to be the same. Nausea, no vomiting, etc. It was very frightening. I really thought that I was never good. I was in bed for 4-5 days. Thank God it was) a holiday weekend (Thanksgiving and I had 4 days free. I went to work for 5 days and gradually feeling better and better.

I hope you feel better soon. If you are a train back to your doctor, especially if new symptoms or worsening symptoms.

Post a Comment