How To Add Padding To A Dining Room Chair How Do I Remove A Hardened "epoxy" From A Hardwood Floor In My Home?

How do I remove a hardened "epoxy" from a hardwood floor in my home? - how to add padding to a dining room chair

My girlfriend and I just bought a house that is about 60 years. The living and dining room floors originally, but when one of the previous owners have a family room carpet was added to all timber. We want to see the hardwood instead of carpet, such as, but ran into a problem. Under the carpet is a block, as usual, but under the CSA, another layer of something that I can not identify. Harden compress We are told that age is a platform, it has to be, but I do not think so. Epoxy seems very gently with a mesh screen running along the top. Water does nothing for him and afraid to try something different, but until I know what it is. A scraper helps the wood, buThere are places where it seems stuck and they are difficult to remove. I would like an alternative, such as scaling and accidentily no holes in the wood. All ideas of what it is and how not to get rid of him scratching, too?

1 comments:

pcbeachr... said...

This is not about epoxy .. Screen mesh is used to support old carpet to look for ... The carpet is a kind of glue .. You need a glue remover to take it, or a stripper .. . .. Also need to know whether the glue that was used putty (water) or some kind of contact cement (solvent based) .. Buy a little denatured alcohol .. Available at Wal-Mart and retail stores all ... To see if loosen up a bit .. If so, was the queue of fuel (water), the alcohol is denatured with a small scraper to extract .. If you do not stage things are not .. is solvent-based adhesives, requires a stripper out .. This is a picture of denatured alcohol .. tryy a bit before buying large quantities .. Buy a pint or quart can .. if it works .. go buy one gallons .. not experiencensive either ..

Post a Comment